Dec 26, 2009

Have You Seen This Man?

In the "Some days its just not worth chewing through the leather straps" category, I couldn't help but wonder what was going through the camerman's head when he was filming this news anchor.   It could have been a funny gaffe till his wife was watching the news, and his mom, dad, friends.....  you get the picture.  In what amounts to a weird day on the job there's nothing like everyone recognizing you on the streets.

I did have a good laugh over it and I hope you do too.  You'll need all the laughs you can get once the credit card statements start rolling in now that Christmas is over.  I'll be busy working to find some for you.



2 comments:

  1. This WAS and still IS a very good laugh! If I think I'm having a bad day, I'm just gonna come to this page and give thanks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails