Dec 14, 2009

The Blog Breathes

I have been asking myself lately "why did I start another blog?", why did I think I'd have enough salt inside me to keep writing and coming up with interesting or entertaining things?  Doesn't it take an interesting person with an interesting life to write a semi interesting blog? 

I should have named this blog One Blog Day.  Just a day, only one blog, then I would have been free to go about my existance not wondering how I can come up with some more details of yet another thought that I think I need to share with no one.  Heck, I put the cat to sleep!  I talk to her, she nods off and then she's gone to more interesting place.  Here's a picture of her after such a conversation.  Doesn't she look totally captivated in what I'm saying and doing? 


I should have kept the black widow spider I found in my garage for a pet.  She responded every time I opened the garage or brushed past her web.  She was fast too!  That's what I like, a big mama who can move fast.  She wasn't a man chaser and didn't appear to like exercising either.  But like all things, you tend to miss them in their absence...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails