Nov 14, 2009

Fried Eyes to the Max



OMG.  I spent the Day watching the trilogy of all the Mad Max films with Mel Gibson.  I've never spent such a beautiful day indoors doing this type of activity before.  This was a first! 

It was really kind of cool to sit and watch each one back to back.  Now they're having a Matrix trilogy.  I'm NOT going to do that.  My eyes have had enough for the Day. 

Quote of the Day: You are not drunk if you are lying on the floor without hanging on.  Dean Martin

Interesting factoid: In the Middle Ages, peacocks and swans were sometimes served at Christmas dinner.  The Pox on those horrible people... oh wait....

1 comment:

  1. OH my.. so glad you are blogging again! I just luv yur humor!

    The best part about Mad Max? His bare ass...in chaps... or is it shaps???
    And that is a fact.. fact.. fact..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails