Nov 13, 2009

A Cat in a Jam

I figure after all my complaining yesterday about my situation that it would be good to show that I'm not the only rowboat in a hurricane.  This little Black and White kitty got his day in the barrel too!  Not that I'm feeling all that much better but it did make me laugh! 



Quote of the Day: Two roads forked in the woods and I took the road less traveled.....by state troopers [we have state troopers here in Florida same guys like CA Highway Patrol but different hats]

Interesting factoid:  Hawaiian Poi (Taro Root) is boiled to remove its poison then pounded into a murkey purple paste to eat.  Non-Hawaiians think it tastes like murkey purple paste.  Don't know what the point is but I don't understand Spam either.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this seriously vicious pussy flick, it's purrrrrfectly disturbing on many levels. A real Tomcat calamity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails